Friday, November 2, 2018

Prayers to Guardian Angel

Angel of God, My Guardian Dear, to whom His love commits me here, ever this day be at my side, to light and to guard, to rule and guide.
Amen.
https://www.catholic.org/prayers/prayer.php?p=1250
O Holy Angel, attendant of my wretched soul and of mine afflicted life, forsake me not, a sinner, neither depart from me for mine inconstancy. Give no place to the evil demon to subdue me with the oppression of this mortal body; but take me by my wretched and outstretched hand, and lead me in the way of salvation. Yea, O holy Angel of God, the guardian and protector of my hapless soul and body, forgive me all things whatsoever wherewith I have troubled thee, all the days of my life, and if I have sinned in anything this day. Shelter me in this present night, and keep me from every affront of the enemy, lest I anger God by any sin; and intercede with the Lord in my behalf, that He might strengthen me in the fear of Him, and make me a worthy servant of His goodness.
Amen.
https://www.catholic.org/prayers/prayer.php?p=1251
I humbly salute you, O you faithful, heavenly Friends of my children! I give you heartfelt thanks for all the love and goodness you show them. At some future day I shall, with thanks more worthy than I can now give, repay your care for them, and before the whole heavenly court acknowledge their indebtedness to your guidance and protection. Continue to watch over them. Provide for all their needs of body and soul. Pray, likewise, for me, for my husband, and my whole family, that we may all one day rejoice in your blessed company.
Amen
https://www.catholic.org/prayers/prayer.php?p=1252
My good Angel, Thou comest from heaven; God has sent thee to take care of me. Oh, shelter me under thy wings. Lighten my path, direct my steps. Do not leave me, stay quite near me and defend me against the spirit of evil. But above all come to my help in the last struggle of my life. Deliver my soul so that with thee it may praise, love and contemplate the goodness of God forever and ever.
Amen
https://www.catholic.org/prayers/prayer.php?p=1253
O most holy angel of God, appointed by God to be my guardian, I give you thanks for all the benefits which you have ever bestowed on me in body and in soul. I praise and glorify you that you condescended to assist me with such patient fidelity, and to defend me against all the assaults of my enemies. Blessed be the hour in which you were assigned me for my guardian, my defender and my patron. In acknowledgement and return for all your loving ministries to me, I offer you the infinitely precious and noble heart of Jesus, and firmly purpose to obey you henceforward, and most faithfully to serve my God.
Amen
https://www.catholic.org/prayers/prayer.php?p=1255
Guardian Angel, watch over those whose names you can read in my heart. Guard over them with every care and make their way easy and their labours fruitful. Dry their tears if they weep; sanctify their joys; raise their courage if they weaken; restore their hope if they lose heart, their health if they be ill, truth if they err, repentance if they fail.
https://www.catholic.org/prayers/prayer.php?p=1254
Go, my Angel Guardian dear, To church for me, the Mass to hear. Go, kneel devoutly at my place And treasure for me every grace. At the Offertory time Please offer me to God Divine. All I have and all I am, Present it with the Precious Lamb. Adore for me the great Oblation. Pray for all I hold most dear Be they far or be they near. Rmember too, my own dear dead For whom Christ's Precious Blood was shed. And at Communion bring to me Christ's Flesh and Blood, my food to be. To give me strength and holy grace A pledge to see Him face to face And when the Holy Mass is done Then with His blessing, come back home.
https://www.catholic.org/prayers/prayer.php?p=1268

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hail Mary